Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Season Winding Down

Well the growing season is coming to an end and the dread of slow(er) work is setting in. I hate that feeling as I expect most guys in the lawn service biz do. I don't like being at home and being at home for several days with no work and the weather outside being too cold to really work on my own property. Don't get me wrong, I love being at home especially with my family but being at home when normal people work is no fun. This year's drought has really made the dread worse since the normal burn out from all out working during the summer has not happened. A winter time break is normally welcome at first but not this season. The drought is so bad in some areas around me that all outside watering is banned! Some reservoirs are seriously low. So I should have plenty of time to work on this blog in the next few months. This season is going to be one to forget.

Late,
Shane

No comments: